Monday, April 21, 2008

First Return Trip - back to KCH

Sibu was a convenient stopover on this long journey by road back to where I was born. This is a picture of the car park just in front of where we had our lunch break. The journey from Bintulu to Sibu would normally take three hours, though some can do it in half an hour less. But considering there was me, the special baby on board, my adopted parents gave it a cautious three hour drive. Thanks pal. I mean God Father!

I had only two full days of stay in Bintulu when my mother said" Hey gal, tomorrow we are on the road again". She said sorry as she whispered in my ears. You got to understand this family. We are out to create a new Malaysian record. So be on alert. This is me at a Sri Aman rest stop, looking fragile. Today is the tenth of October and the reason we had to jump into the car was that we are gonna spend our Hari Raya Puasa in Kuching.

No comments: